ARM が HPC 用コンパイラツール一式を正式出荷したようです。
- Arm Fortran Compiler,released as a beta compiler in June 2017, is now a fully supported commercial Fortran compiler with Fortran 2003 and prior standards support.
- Arm C/C++ Compileris an LLVM-based commercial compiler with support for C++ 14 standard and tuned for server and HPC workloads on a wide-range of Arm-based platforms.
- The Arm Performance Librariesare processor-optimized math libraries with BLAS, LAPACK and FFT functionality for HPC applications on Arm-based hardware.
- Arm Forge(formerly Allinea Forge) now comprises Arm DDT, the powerful scalable debugger, and Arm MAP, the parallel profiler for debugging, profiling, and optimizing applications.
- Arm Performance Reports(formerly Allinea Performance Reports) is a non-intrusive performance tool that can analyze the applications running on your system to seek out inefﬁciencies and pinpoint exactly where to focus optimization work.
Arm Fortran Compiler supports: